[Qt-creator] incomplete qmake Variable Reference

Fri Jan 18 07:32:49 CET 2013

Hi there,

I am not completely sure if this mailing list is appropriate for this issue but since the "qmake Variable Reference" is part of the help system that is delivered with QtCreator, I'll give it a try. Just point me to the correct address if I am wrong here ;-)

Using a Mac, I miss the mentioning of things like
OBJECTIVE_HEADERS
OBJECTIVE_SOURCES in the help file.

Ok, I found those in the net and can use them now, but still maybe there are details, I don't know about right now.
And there may be variables that also start with OBJECTIVE_, LIBS could be a promising candidate.

Best.
Sven

Sven Putze
mailinglist.Qt-creator at hardcodes.de