[Qt-creator] QtCreator customization: creating new project wizard, Kit and device configuration (creating an Ubuntu SDK plugin)

a.grandi at gmail.com a.grandi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 16:19:01 CET 2013

Hi,

On 22 January 2013 08:34, Koehne Kai <Kai.Koehne at digia.com> wrote:
> In Qt Creator 2.6 and earlier the Qt Quick UI wizards were implemented purely in C++. In the master branch (2.7 and further) however this was changed recently : Check out e.g. \share\qtcreator\templates\qml\qtquick2 . Anyhow, if you're just asking for minor adaptations e.g. in the deployment we might also accommodate for Ubuntu in the general QtQuick ones ...

I've found the file you are talking about, they should be these:
http://qt.gitorious.org/qt-creator/qt-creator/trees/master/share/qtcreator/templates/qml/qtquick2
What I don't understand is: what is the difference between
"share/qtcreator/templates/qml/" and
"share/qtcreator/templates/wizards/" ?

Thanks.

--
Andrea Grandi -  Software Engineer / Qt Ambassador
Ubuntu Member: https://launchpad.net/~andreagrandi