[Qt-creator] Use of namespaces in Qt Creator's own code

Christian Kandeler christian.kandeler at digia.com
Wed Jul 10 10:37:35 CEST 2013

> On Jul 8, 2013 9:02 PM, "André Pönitz"
> <andre.poenitz at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de
> <mailto:andre.poenitz at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de>> wrote:
>  > (a) Drop 'Internal'
>
> I am in favour of this. Making classes public is currently very annoying.

Making a class public is not something to be taken lightly; you have to
double-check whether the semantics are sound, make sure no hacks that
might be acceptable in"private" code stay around, perhaps introduce a
d-pointer etc. I think it might actually be beneficial to make that act
a bit harder infrastructure-wise than just dumping an EXPORT macro
somewhere; it discourages sloppiness.

Christian