[Qt-creator] Use of namespaces in Qt Creator's own code

Ziller Eike Eike.Ziller at digia.com
Wed Jul 10 11:35:42 CEST 2013

To me it looks like the conclusion of this discussion is:

The suggested changes don't have enough perceived, actual and potential benefits to offset the perceived, actual and potential costs they would have.

Meaning that we would keep the convention as is, living with the clashes, which can be resolved by fully specifying where it is necessary.

Br, Eike