[Qt-creator] Question about Qt Creator Help documentation

Murphy, Sean M. sean.murphy at gd-ais.com
Tue Jul 23 22:32:10 CEST 2013

I've got Qt Creator 2.8 installed built off from Qt 5.1.0.  When I first opened it up and loaded an existing project, I was able to access the help documentation, but it was for Qt 4.7.4, which is installed on this machine, but not the documentation I want to use.  I messed around with some settings trying to get the help documentation to point at Qt 5.1.  I successfully managed to get it to stop pointing at the Qt 4.7.4 documentation, so now when I hit F1 on a Qt class the Help pane pops up saying "No documentation found"!  Not exactly the result I was hoping for...

I'm not finding any .qch files under /usr/local/Qt-5.1.0 to point Qt Creator to.

Any suggestions?

Sean