[Qt-creator] Question about Qt Creator Help documentation

Miettinen Riitta-Leena Riitta-Leena.Miettinen at digia.com
Wed Jul 24 10:06:15 CEST 2013

Hello,

The Qt Creator packages contain only the Qt Creator Manual. The Qt documentation is delivered with the Qt packages. You can use the Qt 5.1.0 installation program to install the Qt reference documentation:

http://qt-project.org/downloads

If you build Qt 5.1.0 yourself, you must also build the documentation, which is a little bit tricky with the modularization of the docs. The instructions are here:

http://qt-project.org/wiki/Building_Qt_Documentation

Hope this helps,

Leena

Leena Miettinen, Documentation Engineer - Digia, Qt

Digia Germany GmbH
Rudower Chaussee 13, 12489 D-Berlin
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B,
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Anja Wasenius
Email: riitta-leena.miettinen at digia.com<mailto:forename.surname at digia.com>
Mobile: +49 16097202682
http://qt.digia.com<http://qt.digia.com/>
Qt Blog: http://blog.qt.digia.com/
Qt Facebook: www.facebook.com/qt<http://www.facebook.com/qtcommercial>
Qt Twitter: www.twitter.com/qtcommercial<http://www.twitter.com/qtcommercial>

Digia Germany is a group company of Digia Plc,
Valimotie 21, FI-00380 Helsinki Finland
Visit us at: www.digia.com<http://www.digia.com/>
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any attachments are intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments accompanying it. Digia Germany GmbH and Digia Plc do not accept liability for any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message.