[Qt-creator] Very aggressive Qt-Creator indexing with the latest 2.8 beta

Mohamed Fawzi Fawzi.Mohamed at digia.com
Mon Jul 29 12:20:06 CEST 2013

Hi Olivier,

indeed there is a problematic issue there, we should compare the exported types and see if something changed (that should be done in 3.0), as of now we assume the worst, and reindex the qml for any edit.
To improve the current situation I changed the threshold to 15 seconds without further editing (from 1 s) for 2.8.1, see

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,61781

hope this helps

Fawzi