[Qt-creator] Slow cdb

André Hartmann andre.hartmann at iseg-hv.de
Tue Jun 4 10:10:24 CEST 2013

Do you try to access global variables?

I sometimes have a dead slow cdb too, if I try to access member / global
variables that are out of scope.

In this case, there are warnings in the debugger log that it can't
access the variable.

Once you run into this problem, the only solution is to re-start Creator
(it seems the watched variable can't be removed)

Andre