[Qt-creator] Is there a way to load qtcreator plugins 'manually'?

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Thu Jun 20 15:56:19 CEST 2013

> The plugin manager doesn't support this. The list of (potential) plugins is initialized before loading any plugin.

Thought so. :-(
Another ugly problem. My plugin downloads updates from a website. Under Linux I just write
the updated plugins in the correct folder and restart. Under Windows I have the usual problem,
when a file is opened somewhere I cannot overwrite it. Is there a workaround for this problem?
Can I unload a plugin and make sure its dll is properly closed?

Guido