[Qt-creator] QtCreator master buggy past ~3 weeks

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Sat May 11 10:02:34 CEST 2013

Hi, I've been building QtCreator from recent git (once every day or
so) for over a year now and mostly find that this works out OK.
however in the past few weeks Its been very unstable (segfaults 8+
times a day - if I had to guess).

I reported one of the crashes and was told this is fixed in 2.7 but not master,
is there some reason not to apply fixes for crashes to master?

If so, is there some way to know at any point in time which git repo
is most up to date and stable? (since it seems this changes around
during development).

Crash reported here:
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTCREATORBUG-9220

Using: git://gitorious.org/qt-creator/qt-creator.git

--
- Campbell