[Qt-creator] Installed Plugins Dialog

Thomas Meyer public at meyer-thomas.com
Tue May 14 12:11:03 CEST 2013

Am 14.05.2013 08:44, schrieb Koehne Kai:

> [...]
No

>   * Is there any suspicious output in the debugger log (inspect via dbgview, or launch creator from a console)?
No

>   * Could you try whether removing/renaming Tools\QtCreator\bin\plugins\accessible helps?
>   * Finally, would you mind testing the 5.1 beta installer, and verify whether the issue is still there?
>
> Candidates for 5.1 beta installers are at http://download.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/5.1/5.1.0-beta1/backups/2013-05-13-31/
>
> Thanks
>
> Kai Koehne
>
>> My Qt Creator version:
>> Qt Creator 2.7.0
>> Based on Qt 5.0.2 (32 bit)
>> Built on Apr 9 2013 at 09:32:03
>>  From revision b6257ef735
>> MS Windows 7
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Thomas

I have tested (without uninstalling anything before):
1. qt-windows-opensource-5.1.0-beta1-msvc2010-x86-offline-2013-05-13-31.exe
2.
qt-windows-opensource-5.1.0-beta1-msvc2010_opengl-x86-offline-2013-05-13-31.exe

I have not selected extra components (so the default) for the
installation and both Qt Creator
'Installed Plugins' dialogs work for me.
Some notes:
* Uninstall removes not the empty folder C:\Qt\Qt5.1.0\Tools by
installation 1.
* For both installations is a need to load the Qt Quick 'QmlJSTools'
plugin, otherwise
I get a 'Failed to restore project files' dialog and can't load my projects.

I have forgotten to inform, that I have installed:
qt-windows-opensource-5.0.2-msvc2010_32_opengl-x86-offline.exe

Btw. what means opengl in this context (it would be nice to have a short
description
in the download area).

Thomas