[Qt-creator] how to display QGLView/QGLWidget on QWidget

Praveena Padarthi Praveena.B at techmahindra.com
Tue Nov 19 07:52:32 CET 2013

HI,

1. I need to draw QListView(text) on Qt3D(QGLView), i tried in doing this in
many ways but i failed to get this output.

2. Another requirement is placing QGLView(QWindow) on QWidget.

If you have any ideas on these two requirements, please answer me as soon as
possible.

Results:

By using QGLWidget output is not visible, here am getting display problem with camera() with black screen.

By using QGLView application is working fine.

But When integrating the QGLView on QWidget , i am getting display problem(blank screen)

Thanks In Advance.

Regards,
Praveena

DISCLAIMER: