[Qt-creator] [BareMetalPlugin] Can't create a non-Qt project. No valid Kits found.

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 09:21:31 CET 2013

Hi Tim,

> Oh you poor soul, who forces you to use this strange operating system?

I have no more other choice from the MS products. ;)

> Be sure not to use -g3 (only -g) as this is a known bug with this
toolchain.

Clear. Many thanks.

As for other questions: if I correctly understood, it is desirable for me
to use the QBS.
So, I will try to compile the latest QtCreator from git and the latest QBS
from git and
to check the BareMetal plug-in on real HW board...

May you tell please, whether there are any features of creation of the
minimum QBS
project's template to relation to the BareMetal plug-in? Perhaps, you can
provide the
minimum template of the project for it, as example?

Best regards,
Denis