[Qt-creator] Qt Creator 3.0.0 workflow for Android, iOS comment and question

VStevenP vstevenpavao at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 18:18:31 CET 2013

An easy workaround for now is to run the app in Xcode using the exported .xcodeproj, and configure there to use the iPad-style simulator.

- VStevenP

 Subject: [Qt-creator] Qt Creator 3.0.0 workflow for Android, iOS comment and question
 To: qt-creator at qt-project.org
 Date: Friday, November 22, 2013, 10:56 AM

 Question: Is there a way to configure QtCreator such that
 the iOS simulator will launch my app in iPad mode?  Now it
 always comes up in iPhone mode.  When I try to switch it
 over to iPad mode when already simulating, I get the message
 "Terminating in response to SpringBoard's termination."  If
 I relaunch my app, it starts a new iPhone simulator
 session.

 Maybe this is an enhancement request I should file?

 - VStevenP