[Qt-creator] Locator mix search result from multiple projects in one session

hatred adrozdoff at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 09:04:28 CEST 2013

Hi all!

I create empty session and add first project to the session. Indexing has
been started.
While indexing of first project is in progress I add second project.

This two projects is a two branches in perforce tree. So it has a lot of
similar classes.

After indexing finish I invoke locator (Ctrl-K) and type (for example):
: CThread
and I observe two CThreads classes: one from first porject, onther from
second project.

Is it bug, known bug or a feature?

Qt Creator compiled from Git master branch yesterday. Projects is a Generic
projects.