[Qt-creator] Collaborative Editing

Michael Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 13:55:56 CET 2013

Eclipse has collaborative text editor for Java and a few other languages. It runs over a jabber server (GTalk, AIM). I am not sure it currently works with their C++ development environment though.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9156449/is-there-an-eclipse-plugin-for-collaborative-editing

--
Mike Jackson