[Qt-creator] Request for comments.... help... QtCreator tutorial

Miettinen Riitta-Leena Riitta-Leena.Miettinen at digia.com
Thu Sep 5 15:44:02 CEST 2013

Hello,

I don't know whether you have seen our "Extending Qt Creator Manual", which takes a similar approach:

http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/qtcreator-extending/extending-index.html

Eike Ziller has been working on adding content to the guide.

Rather than adding one more resource for everyone to follow and maintain, I would prefer adding the new topics to this guide (in the master branch of the qtcreator repository), either as a FAQ page or as separate articles on topics that you think need explaining. This would also enable readers to trust the information as it would be reviewed in Gerrit by the Qt Creator team.

It would also ensure that we don't add the same information in several locations, where it is difficult to maintain.

For more information about writing documentation for Qt Creator, see:

http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/qtcreator-extending/qtcreator-documentation.html

For more information about using QDoc, see:

http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/qdoc/qdoc-index.html

Cheers,

Leena

Leena Miettinen, Documentation Engineer - Digia, Qt

Digia Germany GmbH
Rudower Chaussee 13, 12489 D-Berlin
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B,
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Anja Wasenius
Email: riitta-leena.miettinen at digia.com<mailto:forename.surname at digia.com>
Mobile: +49 16097202682
http://qt.digia.com<http://qt.digia.com/>
Qt Blog: http://blog.qt.digia.com/
Qt Facebook: www.facebook.com/qt<http://www.facebook.com/qtcommercial>
Qt Twitter: www.twitter.com/qtcommercial<http://www.twitter.com/qtcommercial>

Digia Germany is a group company of Digia Plc,
Valimotie 21, FI-00380 Helsinki Finland
Visit us at: www.digia.com<http://www.digia.com/>
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any attachments are intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments accompanying it. Digia Germany GmbH and Digia Plc do not accept liability for any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message.