[Qt-creator] Request for comments.... help... QtCreator tutorial

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Thu Sep 5 15:29:26 CEST 2013

Hiya,
in one of my consulting projects I had to learn quite a bit about the QtCreator. Hardest was to get into the code when I started. Strangely the best resource, which I had, was the ancient VCreate Logic pdf. Unfortunately it is based on QtC 1. Most of the code examples in there don't even compile anymore.

Now it would be said, if what I learned would get wasted. Sure, I could write a new tutorial, but this would be bound to become obsolete like the existing one.

My idea is to create a series of questions and answers on StackOverflow. The advantage: Everyone can participate. Add comments, correct my mistakes. It is easier to find. SO ranks stellar in Google.

Here is one example, how I think it could be done:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18633006/how-do-i-add-my-own-options-page-to-the-qtcreator

Any comments? Ideas? Help offers? Curses?

Guido