[Qt-creator] Kit and device concept in QtCreator

David Kaspar dkaspar at blackberry.com
Thu Sep 5 18:03:56 CEST 2013

The generic 'Context' object would allow varying number of columns i.e.
it would allow tree-like structure of contexts. We can have e.g.:
a) QNXProject/Target/Debug/Device
b) QNXProject/Target/Release/Device/Perimeter/...
b) QNXProject/Target/Test

The question is whether you see any real use-case for having it generic
or whether you would prefer to have the API bound specifically to
Target. For QnxPlugin purpose, it is just enough to be able to add
'Devices' column for a target with BlackBerry-specific kit assigned - so
we do not explicitly need it generic.

--David