[Qt-creator] Perforce VCS: top level directory detection

hatred adrozdoff at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 08:48:23 CEST 2013

Hi List,

I found, that current implementation of the perforce plugin detect
repository top level directory only once (on QTC start) and set to the CWD.

All my repos contains .p4config file, so p4.exe can found useful
information for work.

So I prepare patch that helps me to work with perforce and fix top-level
directory detection issue: http://pastebin.com/TE8Vey54

I also attach it to this letter.

This patch based on the latest 2.8 branch (2013-09-10).

Can any body create issue on tracker and attach this patch?

WBR, Alexander