[Qt-creator] Perforce VCS: top level directory detection

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 09:32:08 CEST 2013

On Sep 10, 2013 8:48 AM, "hatred" <adrozdoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> So I prepare patch that helps me to work with perforce and fix top-level
directory detection issue: http://pastebin.com/TE8Vey54

Hey, thanks for investigating!

Unfortunately I can only accept contributions that are sent in via
https://codereview.qt-project.org/

I would appreciate if you could go through the setup there and send the
patch via the review system.

Thanks!

> I also attach it to this letter.
>
> This patch based on the latest 2.8 branch (2013-09-10).
>
> Can any body create issue on tracker and attach this patch?

No, for this patch to get accepted you have to push it into codereview (aka
credit). We may not use the code otherwise.

Best Regards,
Tobias