[Qt-creator] Remote Linux plugin and CMake

Daniel Teske daniel.teske at digia.com
Wed Sep 11 13:02:04 CEST 2013

> > There's absolutely no reason we can't support two different ways of
> > deployment, apart from my unwilligness to maintain two. Which just means
> > that someone else has to step up to do it.
>
> How does what you wrote above relate to the quote below?
>
> Daniel Teske wrote:
> > I don't want to maintain multiple ways. That's beyond what I consider
> > reasonable effort for the benefit. (Others can disagree and volunteer.) I
> > want one solution.
>
> Are you now saying multiple solutions is ok?
In both cases I stated my wish that I don't want to mantain two methods. Also
in both cases I stated that others can and should volunteer if they want more.

To answer the first question. I see only miniscule differences in what I wrote
in those two cases.

To answer the second qusetion, no I'm not saying "multiple solutions is ok",
since that's grammatically wrong.

daniel