[Qt-creator] Qt Creator remote debugging

hatred adrozdoff at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 11:15:42 CEST 2013

Hmm, look like gdb from SDE6 distribution is broken, I download latest
version of CodeSourcery Lite compiler (Bare-Metal/ELF) and take gdb from
them (it also compiler with python). Now connection establishes. Debugging
work but there is some other issues, like: when I press Pause button it
look like break command does not send.

Debugger log: http://pastebin.com/uu09GkM5

>From command line with same application and gdb remote debugging work well.

Another question: How I can point remote debugger host? Currently I can
point port number only.