[Qt-creator] Qt Creator remote debugging

Tim Sander tim at krieglstein.org
Mon Sep 16 17:33:47 CEST 2013

Hi
Am Donnerstag, 12. September 2013, 20:15:42 schrieb hatred:
> Hmm, look like gdb from SDE6 distribution is broken, I download latest
> version of CodeSourcery Lite compiler (Bare-Metal/ELF) and take gdb from
> them (it also compiler with python). Now connection establishes. Debugging
> work but there is some other issues, like: when I press Pause button it
> look like break command does not send.
>
> Debugger log: http://pastebin.com/uu09GkM5
Mh, it seems as if the stop gets not signalled properly to the qtcreator.
> >From command line with same application and gdb remote debugging work well.
>
> Another question: How I can point remote debugger host? Currently I can
> point port number only.
Take a look at
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,65366

I would be really interested of your feedback. (Even if feedback by hatred
sounds a little awkward. ;-) )

Tim

* They only know how to continue, run results in an error.