[Qt-creator] Refreshing the project tree

achartier at fastmail.fm achartier at fastmail.fm
Tue Sep 17 04:59:16 CEST 2013

I ended up taking a previous suggestion and putting these auto-generated
files in a separate .pri file. This actually works quite well, as Qt
Creator seems to have some kind of file watcher on the .pri file and the
project tree gets updated almost immediately once this file changes.

For our use case at least, this approach seems to be acceptable.

Thanks for the suggestion,

Alfonso