[Qt-creator] Perforce VCS: top level directory detection

hatred adrozdoff at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 08:37:34 CEST 2013

Uhhh.. Its not very trivial but I create code review:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,66573 :-)

Also, I forget rebase my changes into one commit and create two wrong
reviews:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,66570
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,66571

Is it possible to destroy them?