[Qt-creator] OpenBSD Plugin

Christian Kandeler christian.kandeler at digia.com
Thu Apr 24 09:18:19 CEST 2014

On 04/24/2014 08:34 AM, Stefan Grigoriu wrote:
> I was wondering if there is any plugin that I can use to remote compile
> and debug on an OpenBSD Server?

For debugging, the RemoteLinux plugin will probably work with a BSD
system as well. Building, however, is considered something that happens
on the host system. Perhaps you can "cheat" by pointing the compiler
binary to a script that calls the real compiler remotely, but it will
probably be a hassle fulfilling all of Qt Creator's expectations e.g.
regarding the presence of binaries in the build directory and so on.
Using a cross compiler seems more sensible.

Christian