[Qt-creator] QtCreator improvement suggestion

Jakubowski, Tomasz tomasz.jakubowski at mobica.com
Thu Aug 28 09:22:45 CEST 2014

Hello,

At first, I would like to say that QtCreator is great, many thanks for it :)

I have a suggestion for improvement.

When I change a file outside of the IDE, a dialog window appears with
questions (reload, no reload and so forth) and on this dialog window
there is a button 'Show Details...'. After clicking this button I get
only the list of changed files. Since QtCreator has a diff
editor/viewer, then maybe you could add possibility to view what has
changed between the file on disk and the file currently used by
QtCreator?

Best Regards
Tomasz