[Qt-creator] QtCreator improvement suggestion

Kobus Jaroslaw Jaroslaw.Kobus at digia.com
Thu Aug 28 09:44:40 CEST 2014

Hi Tomek,

Thanks for the suggestion. The similar one already exists here: https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTCREATORBUG-1531

Regards

Jarek
From: qt-creator-bounces+jaroslaw.kobus=digia.com at qt-project.org [qt-creator-bounces+jaroslaw.kobus=digia.com at qt-project.org] on behalf of Jakubowski, Tomasz [tomasz.jakubowski at mobica.com]
Sent: 28 August 2014 09:22
To: qt-creator at qt-project.org
Subject: [Qt-creator] QtCreator improvement suggestion

Hello,

At first, I would like to say that QtCreator is great, many thanks for it :)

I have a suggestion for improvement.

When I change a file outside of the IDE, a dialog window appears with
questions (reload, no reload and so forth) and on this dialog window
there is a button 'Show Details...'. After clicking this button I get
only the list of changed files. Since QtCreator has a diff
editor/viewer, then maybe you could add possibility to view what has
changed between the file on disk and the file currently used by
QtCreator?

Best Regards
Tomasz