[Qt-creator] Testing 3.3.0-rc1 for iOS, random feedback

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Mon Dec 1 16:28:52 CET 2014

After some searching I did find the device switch from the target
selector down left at the UI. Thanks for the tip.

For some reason I hardly ever used that, typically went through the
Project / Build & Run panel if I needed to change the run settings and
from there the device selection is not obvious for iOS.

I think for consistency Android, iOS and other mobile platforms should
behave the same way though.

Harri