[Qt-creator] Qt code models

Fawzi Mohamed fawzi.mohamed at theqtcompany.com
Tue Dec 2 08:26:05 CET 2014

> On 01 Dec 2014, at 19:49, Harri Pasanen <harri at mpaja.com> wrote:
>
> Well, I installed todays version
>
> Qt Creator 3.2.82 (3.3.0-rc1-opensource)
>
> Based on Qt 5.4.0 (GCC 4.6.1, 64 bit)
> Built on Dec 1 2014 at 04:12:38
>
> From revision b1dab65340
>

> Both on OSX and Linux.
>
> On Linux I still see M324 warning.   On OSX I do not see it.
> My project is the same version on both, so something in the Kits
> causes this.

This looks like a serious issue, there were some regression mainly due to the fact that in 3.3
1) we are more strict about avoiding extra import paths as preparation for more global info
2) project explorer is asynchronous, so we get notifications about project contents in a different way

It would be really good if we can find what is causing the issue, if you hover on the imports do the import paths look correct? Are the one working found in the place you expect? and the missing ones do have the correct data and qmltypes file on the filesystem at the paths that are searched?
Having a way to reproduce would be great to stomp it out.

Thanks a lot.

> Another observation, on both platforms the line
>
> import QtSensors 5.0

This works with my Qt installation, again is it there with a qmltypes file in the paths searched?

> Has a red underline.
>
> Harri
>
> PS. I just pushed the first public release of Stoppola, the project that is giving hard time to QtCreator: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mpaja.stoppola <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mpaja.stoppola>

Nice, all the best for you.