[Qt-creator] BM: Problem with breakpoints when debugging of ARM on Windows using openocd

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 15:25:54 CET 2014

I found out a problem. A problem was in GDB.

The current Makefile.mingw file in:
https://qt.gitorious.org/qt-creator/qt-creator/source/541d00453ab134874a2a2f95079703f1f57ebd89:dist/gdb/Makefile.mingw

has only "arm-none-linux-gnueabi" and "i686-pc-mingw32" targets. So, need
to add "arm-none-eabi" target and re-build GDB.

In this case need to use "gdb-arm-none-eabi.exe" instead of
"gdb-arm-none-linux-gnueabi.exe"!!! :)

So, a problem was not inside of OCD. So, this solved!

BR,
Denis