[Qt-creator] Core::EditorManagerPlaceHolder::current() method replacement in Qt Creator 3.0

Ziller Eike Eike.Ziller at digia.com
Wed Feb 19 16:22:28 CET 2014

Hi,

I suppose you could take EditorManager::instance(), install yourself as an event filter, and do whatever magic on ParentChange events.

Note that both your old method, and anything based on the parent of EditorManager::instance(), does not work with additional editor windows (Window > Open in New Window).

Br, Eike