[Qt-creator] Core::EditorManagerPlaceHolder::current() method replacement in Qt Creator 3.0

Xiaofeng Wu djangowu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 14:37:06 CET 2014

Hi,

I only want the tabs to show up in the main window, so what you said is not
a problem to me.

I understand that I can  "take EditorManager::instance(), install yourself
as an event filter" so that if the instance()'s parent changes, my code
will know that.
But, when it happens, what is the code look like if I want to add a
QTabWidget on top of the editor panel?