[Qt-creator] Not scroll editor when stepping in debugger

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 19:11:02 CET 2014

I've used both debuggers. It never occurred to me the difference of behavior. But now that I notice, I think the OP is right, it definitely is preferred when going through loops that fit on screen.

I see virtues of both approaches. But when equipped with a scroll wheel or area on a track-pad the additional view management from ensureVisible() is not a bother. I support the adding of an option, which I would probably use.