[Qt-creator] Not scroll editor when stepping in debugger

andre apoenitz at t-online.de
Mon Feb 24 22:45:42 CET 2014

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 12:33:14PM -0800, Jason H wrote:
> Well if you want to get real fancy,

I don't want to get fancy, that's the point. There are a lot of other
issues where alone the effort spent so far on this conversation, browsing
the code, checking out VS and Eclipse behaviour, ...  could have made a
real difference.

> in the ideal situation, figure out how many lines the loop is and if it
> fits, center the loop in the window. I don't know if that code structure
> information is available though.

The code model can be accessed when the decision what location
to display, so this information is available in theory.

Andre'