[Qt-creator] Mouse Pointer disappearing (OS X 10.8.5 + QtCreator 3.0)

Michael Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 16:23:22 CET 2014

I am having an issue where the mouse cursor disappears during editing. The only way I can get it back is to "right click" somewhere in the editor which is a guessing game because I can not see the mouse pointer. I have had this happen on both a stock 2012 MacBook Pro and a 2009 Mac Pro (With AMD 7950 Video Card). OS X is 10.8.5 fully updated on both systems. Has anyone else seen this behavior. I have not seen this with the previous QtCreator 2.8.x series.

I've done the usual Disk checks, permission checks and all of that.

Thanks
Mike Jackson
BlueQuartz Software