[Qt-creator] Gerrit disapproval messages

Petar Perisin petar.perisin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 22:57:47 CET 2014

Strongly agree too.

I did not like first time I got -1, and still now I'm reluctant to give
someone -1 just because of "I would prefer you did not submit this". To me
this sounds like "I wish you did not do any work regarding this at all, you
incompetent ... something". It's really bad - I would not want to say it to
anyone.

"I feel that this requires additional work before it is merged." - sounds
like really nice for -1. This kind of text would not make me feel bad when
giving -1 any more.

Regards,
Petar