[Qt-creator] apply pro.shared settings to a project tree

Hunger Tobias Tobias.Hunger at digia.com
Fri Jun 13 13:50:07 CEST 2014

On 11.06.2014 18:46, EXTERNAL Konold Martin (erfrakon, RtP2/TEF72) wrote:
> Hi there,
> I have a nicely working, minimal and project independent pro.shared file.
> Is there a way to apply it for a tree of projects without copying with
> an appropriate name to each subproject directory?
> A copy approach would mean a severe maintenance issue for my intended
> use case.

Hi Martin,

Sorry, we have all been to QtCS, so your mail fell through the cracks so
far:-/

Unfortunately I am not aware of a way to apply .shared files to a tree
of projects. You could try to just have creator configured correctly:
There is little in the .shared files that can be shared and is not a
otherwise global configuration setting.

Best Regards,
Tobias