[Qt-creator] Remote GDB debugging.

Tim Sander tim at krieglstein.org
Tue Jun 17 15:07:20 CEST 2014

Hi Tim
> I'm using Qt Creator 3.1.1. I have the exact same Kit configuration in the
> QBS and QMake projects. Here is the QMake run config:
The qmake config is using the proper run configuration so it works.

I have no idea why you have a bogus run config for the qbs ("DeleteMe2") case.

Could you possibly create a new kit and see if the run config for qbs is still
wrong.

Other than that you could start qtcreator with -settingspath mytemp
and see if its working with new settings. You have to enable the modules again
in this case though.

> Whats your qtcreator version you use?
Trunk.

There are some improvements on trunk: like pipelining & variable support. But
everything 3.x should work.

Best regards
Tim