[Qt-creator] Remote GDB debugging.

Tim Hutt tdhutt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 17:19:02 CEST 2014

I downloaded and extracted that, and then opened the QBS file using
QtCreator. Sadly it is the same as my project though and doesn't work. It
did seem to build ok though. At least I got a file called "mbed" in the
build directory - I assume that's the output (although it is 254 kB which
seems large for hello world!).

Wait scratch that! I just went back and checked and that one does work! I
double checked and it definitely needs to be built before the run settings
works.

I will have a play with my QBS file to see if I can find what is causing
the issue.