[Qt-creator] Refactoring the CMake plugin

Lorenz Haas lykurg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 17:26:55 CEST 2014

Hi Benjamin,

I can't say anything to your questions :( but I have a small side
note/request (as well as to everyone working on the CMake plugin) :)

If you rework the CMake plugin could add an option that the header and
source files - as well as ui and qrc files -, displayed in the project
view, getting arranged in groups, that would be nice. Similar the view
of a normal qmake based project where you have the virtual folders
"Headers", "Sources"... (Maybe by parsing source_group, which would
provide a maximum of flexibility?)

Best regards,
Lorenz

P.s.: Another issue is how to have an equivalent for OTHER_FILES in
CMake based projects. Currently I use "add_custom_target(Foo ALL SOURCES
myfile.txt)". Good, bad, other suggestions? If there is a good
"official" way of doing that, we should add that to the documentation.