[Qt-creator] Qt versions

Turunen Tuukka Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com
Wed Mar 5 08:07:16 CET 2014

Hi,

The process may be sometimes a bit tricky as a release version is not a
separate branch.

At this moment in time Qt 5.3 is found and developed in the stable branch.
Dev is already basis of what will be Qt 5.4.

So if you with to follow the release that matures the next, use the
snapshots from stable (when available) or check out stable and build
yourself.

Yours,

		Tuukka