[Qt-creator] Classes common to different sub-projects

qt.dantec at free.fr qt.dantec at free.fr
Fri Mar 28 00:25:30 CET 2014

Hi list !

I have 3 programs that interact with each other and share several
classes (2 on the same computer, the third on a distant server).

When a change occur in one of these classes, I want to recompile
automatically the programs that are impacted.

How to do that in QtCreator ?

I always assumed that this was why QtCreator supported the concept of
sub-projects, but it appears that I cannot create a class at the level
of the root project, to share among the sub-projects.

Thanks guys for any pointer.

Quentin