[Qt-creator] How to create pull/merge request

Oleg Shparber trollixx at gmail.com
Fri May 2 00:52:47 CEST 2014

Hi Wiebe,

You need to submit your patch to Gerrit [1]. Please check [2] and [3] for
details on how to do that. Qt Project does not accept pull requests on
Gitorious. Once you create a pull request on Gerrit, ask people on
#qt-creator IRC channel to review it.

1. https://codereview.qt-project.org/
2. http://qt-project.org/wiki/Gerrit-Introduction
3. http://qt-project.org/wiki/Setting-up-Gerrit