[Qt-creator] Closing project plugins

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at digia.com
Tue May 6 14:48:55 CEST 2014

On 06.05.2014 13:00, Hugo Parente Lima wrote:
> FYI: I just found that close project via project tree context menu is
> also not working for CMake projects, tested on v3.1.0 tag.
>
> Tested with a simple and small CMake project not using Qt.

Works-for-me(TM), tested with a simple and small CMake project not using
Qt and QtC from master. I am not aware of changes in that area, so the
same should apply to 3.1 as well.

Please file a bug report if the problem persists for you.

Going by the little information in your mails I am not really able to
point to one specific thing you might be doing wrong. Run the debugger:
Is your project's destructor called at some point?

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer - Digia, Qt
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin. USt-IdNr: DE 286 306 868