[Qt-creator] Closing project plugins

Hugo Parente Lima hugo.pl at gmail.com
Tue May 6 14:57:10 CEST 2014

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 9:48 AM, Tobias Hunger <tobias.hunger at digia.com> wrote:
> On 06.05.2014 13:00, Hugo Parente Lima wrote:
>> FYI: I just found that close project via project tree context menu is
>> also not working for CMake projects, tested on v3.1.0 tag.
>>
>> Tested with a simple and small CMake project not using Qt.
>
> Works-for-me(TM), tested with a simple and small CMake project not using
> Qt and QtC from master. I am not aware of changes in that area, so the
> same should apply to 3.1 as well.
>
> Please file a bug report if the problem persists for you.

I'll test again with the QtCreator found on my distro instead of the
one found on my sandbox, if the problem persist I can file a bug with
reproducible steps.

> Going by the little information in your mails I am not really able to
> point to one specific thing you might be doing wrong. Run the debugger:
> Is your project's destructor called at some point?

The project destructor is called only when I trigger the "close all
projects and editors", otherwise it's not called at all.

> Best Regards,
> Tobias
>
> --
> Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer - Digia, Qt
> Digia Germany GmbH, Rudower Chaussee 13, D-12489 Berlin
> Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Tuula Haataja
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin. USt-IdNr: DE 286 306 868
> Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B

Hugo Parente Lima
"Precisamos de mais gênios modestos no mundo, hoje somos poucos!"