[Qt-creator] Threadnames command (debugger plugin)

Álvaro del Barrio delba.bcn at gmail.com
Mon May 12 09:35:45 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am used to see the threads' names of the threads of a running application
during a remote debugging sesssion. It is realy useful to me because one of
my working projects has more than 200 threads.

But I have noticed that the threadnames command in gdbbridge.py is now
disabled in QtCreator 3.1, I have tried to restore it by myself but python
complains about *self.currentQtNamespaceGuess *the first time I want to
debug, and does nothing the next sessions.

How can I fix it?

Thanks in advance and regards,

Álvaro