[Qt-creator] Any WYSIWYG improvements for QML?

scorp1us at yahoo.com scorp1us at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 08:55:44 CEST 2014

With the upcoming 5.3, have there been any fixes and improvements to the QML editor?

I found the 5.2/3.0 editor unusable.  Too many crashes and just didn't do what I intended.  I've been using the Eclipse plugin for Android, and its not perfect but it is usable. I still drop to text mode a lot to do easy repeated property editing.  In widget designer, we could just multi-select. If we could get what Android has but with multi select,  it'd be great.  The only other thing would be multi select with a "layout in" option,  where you could do Rectangle, Row, or Column (or other QML layout)

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android