[Qt-creator] Deteriorating quality of the code completion in Qt Creator

Tomasz Siekierda sierdzio at gmail.com
Mon May 26 08:04:54 CEST 2014

>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Can you please provide concrete examples for *regressions* since 2.7?

No. If I had concrete examples, I would not link to a forum thread,
but file a bug report. The issue is rather elusive so far and I am not
able to find a well-reproducible sample.

@all thanks for the hints about badly-written .pro files, I am aware
of this but it is good to be reminded.

>>> I'm aware of completion for STL containers not working properly, but it
>>> never had.

True. I don't care about STL, though.

>>> From my own experience, completion (and other C++ features) is
>>> *improving* with each version.

Good for you :-)

>>> If you have the time to dive into this bug, it will be highly
>>> appreciated. It's not an easy one though...

I will try if I manage to reproduce it reliably. Right now, on a fresh
installation, it is suddenly working well.